Lawyers: $250 – $300/hr
“RUSH” Fees (same day return): + $75/hr
At Truitt Law Group, we are dedicated to simple, common-sense pricing. Because of the world of nonsensical legal billing practices, it might be easier to first describe what we don’t charge for:
- Leaving/listening to voicemail;
- The time it took to create the form they’re using;
- Two clients/matters at once;
- Thinking about a matter in the car/shower/bar, etc.; or
- Getting up to speed on something they should have known.
We do bill for:
- Time actually spent working on a client’s matter; and
- Valid fees/expenses without markup
Every effort will be made to provide a hard (i.e. maximum) estimate of the fees involved, and this estimate will be included on the engagement letter/agreement. Under some circumstances, however, will be unable to provide such an estimate, and hourly fees will be invoiced monthly.
Retainers will be required for all government fees associated with any work. Retainers for legal fees will be determined on a case-by-case basis, but are usually 50% of the estimated maximum fees.